Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #28

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog! This week I will be participating in Waiting on Wednesday. WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Every week we showcase upcoming releases that we are excited about. Tressa @ Wishful Endings has recently taken lead in this meme, considering Jill hasn't been posting on for a while. Learn more here!

This week I chose Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener!

Delaney’s entire world is thrown into chaos after she is mistaken for Lissa Olena, an alien princess hiding out on Earth in order to escape an arranged marriage.

Kidnapped by the princess’s head bodyguard, Ruckus, and imprisoned in an alien palace, Delaney is forced to impersonate the princess until Olena can be found. If she fails, it will lead to an alien war and the eventual enslavement of the entire human race.

No pressure or anything.

Factor in Trystan, the princess’s terrifying betrothed who is intent on unraveling all her secrets, and her own growing feelings for Ruckus, and Delaney is in way over her head.

Get lost Amid Stars and Darkness, in this YA sci-fi romance from debut author Chani Lynn Feener.

Why I'm Waiting

This just sounds absolutely amazing to me. Not only is the cover beautiful, but the plot really captures my attention. I love a good sci-fi adventure, so this is right up my alley. Plus, it seems like there's some forbidden romance thing going on, and I can't say no to that. 

Are you looking forward to Amid Stars and Darkness? Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post. :)

Happy Reading!

Genni @ Ready, Set, Read! 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty cover! Totally new to me too! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It was what really caught my eye when I was searching though NetGalley. Thanks Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this looks amazing!! Thanks so much for introducing me to it! Hope you love it when you read it :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it if you pic it up Amy!! I'll be sure to check out your post. :)

      Delete
  3. I think it sounds great too! YA sci-fi is my jam. I can't wait to get started on this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Genni. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I hope you love it too. :) I find it pretty hard to find YA sci-fi that actually has some science and isn't just a YA contemporary set in space, so I'm hoping this isn't just another one of those.

      Have a lovely week too!

      Delete
  4. This sounds pretty cool! I think I'll be adding this to my tbr. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I convinced you! Also, thanks for giving me so much comment love today! I'll be sure to pass it on tomorrow. :D

      Delete
  5. I can't believe I haven't heard of this one before. I love the cover and the synopsis.
    Definitely adding it to my TBR right away.
    Enjoy the rest of your week :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a really fantastic book! Great pick, I'm going to have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it Louisa! Thanks for returning the favor. :)

      Delete